Forums are back in action! ×

Not a nerd, but love em!

My name is Adriana! Im new to Nerd Rebellion and love it! :welcoming:

I am here to get in shape and make a lifestyle change. I've always been the athletic type and I currently play sports in college. On a college team I workout during season and throughout the school year. I HAVE to do that, but that's not what I want. :neglected:

I want something fun, different, and not along the beaten path. What a better place than Nerd Fitness?

I am also looking to meet some great people on here; inspirational people, ones that need inspiring, or someone to walk the road with me. Anybody new to this site, maybe a veteran, wanna spit your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas out? FEEL FREE, I'm an open book.

post-19640-0-48055500-1374289365_thumb.j

My name is Adriana! Im new to Nerd Rebellion and love it! :welcoming:

I am here to get in shape and make a lifestyle change. I've always been the athletic type and I currently play sports in college. On a college team I workout during season and throughout the school year. I HAVE to do that, but that's not what I want. :neglected:

I want something fun, different, and not along the beaten path. What a better place than Nerd Fitness?

I am also looking to meet some great people on here; inspirational people, ones that need inspiring, or someone to walk the road with me. Anybody new to this site, maybe a veteran, wanna spit your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas out? FEEL FREE, I'm an open book.

attachicon.gif;;;.jpg

Got any specific goals in mind?

Archived