Forums are back in action! ×

New Nerdy Nerd here!

Hi everyone!

My name is Allie and my primary focus right now is to eat healthier (not dumber) and to lose weight. Although I lost a bit of weight by myself already (started at 316 pounds and currently at 298.50) I need some major rewiring of my brain and habits. I'm excited for this 6 week challenge coming up! 

I'm a hardcore RPG-er by heart. I'm also a horror-game junkie (I miss the old Silent Hill team). I recently graduated college and am looking for a full-time job.

I look forward to hanging out with you all  :redface-new:

Allie

Level 1 Blood Elf

Recruit

STR: 0 /DEX: 0 /STA: 0 /CON: 0 /WIS: 1 /CHA: 0

Past Challenge I

Welcome to the Rebellion.

Sounds like you've already gotten a great start. It can be done, I've gone from 360 down to 215, so know that you can succeed. We're here to help. Keep an eye out for bubble head nurses though.

Cheers.

"By trying to please everyone he had pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop 2,500 years ago.
Level 4 Half Ogre Ranger
STR 6|DEX 4|STA 13|CON 11|WIS 5|CHA 8
Zombies, Run! Profile

That's the official name for the nurses from Silent Hill 2. Only played the first two myself so if there's a more common parlance for Silent Hill nurses, I don't know it. That was just the name I remembered.

"By trying to please everyone he had pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop 2,500 years ago.
Level 4 Half Ogre Ranger
STR 6|DEX 4|STA 13|CON 11|WIS 5|CHA 8
Zombies, Run! Profile

That's the official name for the nurses from Silent Hill 2. Only played the first two myself so if there's a more common parlance for Silent Hill nurses, I don't know it. That was just the name I remembered.

Oh XD 

The first three are good...the rest of them slowly started going down hill (pun intended). They lean less into psychologically charring and more American-based horror. Kind of sad.

Allie

Level 1 Blood Elf

Recruit

STR: 0 /DEX: 0 /STA: 0 /CON: 0 /WIS: 1 /CHA: 0

Past Challenge I

Archived