Forums are back in action! ×

Hello!  I'm a noob.  I'm not looking to lose weight, so much as change body composition.  I'm 5'1 and weigh 105 lbs. but it's a fluffy 105.

My plan is to stop eating fast food, eliminate sodas and most breads.  I'm a month into eating better, and I can already tell there have been some changes.  I'd like to step things up a bit and work more exercise into my life.   I have six year old girls, so in addition to my video program, I'd like to do some stuff outside with them on the playground - basically body-weight exercising.  I'm hoping to work out at least 5 times a week.  I'm not exactly starting from ground zero fitness wise, but pretty close.

Some of my challenges are:  laziness and a lack of willingness to push my limits, seriously crunchy knees, and a short attention span.  Fortunately, I've got a supportive husband who's completely on board with eating better and who won't hesitate to tell me when I'm being a flake.  Also, my girls will poke at the flabby spots on my arms and ask why they jiggle.  Maybe I should add child punting to my list of goals. :topsy_turvy:

Archived