Forums are back in action! ×

Hello All,

I would like to start by saying that it is a pleasure to meet all of you.  I have been lurking around the Nerd Fitness community for several months now and have finally decided to join up.  I am looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible while we are on this journey together.

I am both a ranger in profession here at Nerd Fitness, and I am a graduate of the US Army Ranger School.  My body is not built for elite speed, strength, or stamina, but I am able to achieve a level of competency in each of the categories.  I am also a huge believer in the Paleo diet.  I believe that this is hands down the best way to fuel our bodies.  As for my goals, right now I am doing a version of 5x5 three times a week with sprints twice a week.  I am essentially trying to turn myself into a brute of a generalist, and to that end, I plan on switching up my workout to include High Intensity Training in just a couple of months.

Again, I am ecstatic to be here, and I cannot wait to start getting to know as many of you as possible.

Josh

Archived