Forums are back in action! ×

Getting back on track

Hi all, my RL name is Kevin, Xiaphas everywhere else. 26, Male, 5'10"

I'm unemployed attempting to get by doing freelance web design/development. I make flash games in my spare time, currently working on a tower defense style game that I'll be putting up on facebook before too long. I have another game already on facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/uberquezt), but I want to make something more fun with this next one.

At the beginning of this year I started the 4hourbody slow carb diet and started taking my strength training seriously. I dropped from 216 pounds in December to 197 at the end of April with improvements on all of my work outs.

The problem is, I let myself get too satisfied with the results and started slipping. Now I'm up to 203, which doesn't seem like much, but I'm certain I've lost muscle mass since then. I want to get back on track, thus I'm posting here, and intend to add a reply each time I slip up so I can hold myself accountable.

I want to get back on track, thus I'm posting here, and intend to add a reply each time I slip up so I can hold myself accountable.

This is a rather negative approach. Instead of posting when you slip up, post when you work out. :)

If you enjoy posting that is.

Time to climb.