Forums are back in action! ×

G'Day all, 

My name is Alex but everyone calls me Godds.  I stumbled upon Nerd Fitness a month or so ago, and I'm keen to do the next challenge!

I'm 21 and studying Mechanical Engineering in Canberra, Australia.  My main exercise routine thus far has been 3 hours a week of PT ranging from body weight circuits, Long slow distance running to 'battle PT'.  

I consider myself overweight, being approx 110 kg and 194 cm tall.. I plan to change this!

Number one goal is to weigh in at under 100kg. 

Number two being to increasing my strength and endurance.  

As such, I will be doing the next challenge focusing towards those two overall goals. 

I love the idea of 'levelling up my life', I've had exercise routines in the past, (in addition to the compulsory 3 hours a week) but I have found that I give myself excuses to not go and skip them etc.  

I hope to find the support, information and fun here that will drive me to accomplish my goals! 

On a side note, I actively play Rift and WoW and occasionally indulge in some Xbox ;P 

Cheers! 

Godds level 2 Human Adventurer
STR 
2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 1

First Challenge 

"If it was easy, Everyone would do it!"

Welcome Godds,

Fellow Aussie here. Well done for making a start. With your challenge make sure you set your goals so that they will help you achieve your overall goals. Stating loose weight as a goal won't be as helpful as only eat take-out once a week. Just some advice after completing my first challenge.

Skye Rose - Seeking Balance 
Current Challenge

Inspiration and genius--one and the same. - Victor Hugo

Fall seven times and stand up eight - Japanese proverb

Welcome Godds,

Fellow Aussie here. Well done for making a start. With your challenge make sure you set your goals so that they will help you achieve your overall goals. Stating loose weight as a goal won't be as helpful as only eat take-out once a week. Just some advice after completing my first challenge.

Thanks!

I definitely agree, my goal setting will be specific with that overall achievement in mind! 

Godds level 2 Human Adventurer
STR 
2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 1|WIS 2|CHA 1

First Challenge 

"If it was easy, Everyone would do it!"