Forums are back in action! ×

Hey there! Not sure how I stumbled upon this site (pun not intended), but it sure looked cool, so I joined. I've never seen one site combine two of my passions (lifting and nerdery).

I'm not exactly new to weightlifting: I've been doing 5x5 for about six months now, and before that I used to goof around at my school's gym (I felt very serious about it, but in retrospect, it was pretty silly). I hope not only to find help and support here, but to bring something to the table, too.

Looking at the classes, I'm definitely a warrior. Gimme a big barbell to lift any day! I also used to serve in my country's military, so it's only fitting, isn't it (even if my unit was one that would be classified as rangers, but let's ignore that for a minute :playful: )?

Big nerd. Free cookie to anyone who gets my username.

Friends who lift together stay together. Let's be friends.

Heyo!

Altadoon's lost on me, but Dunmeri just makes me think of the Dunmer race in the Elder Scrolls games... That wasn't a house name, was it?
Spent  waaaaay too much time on morrowind back in the day, but it's been a while. Too long.  Need to check back in on skywind...

I'm new here as well, but good to meet ya!

Shopin   Lvl 1 Ent AdventurerSTR 2|DEX 3|STA 3|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 1