Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, nice to meet you all :)

Hello all,

I Apologize for my poor english.

finally decide to join here. Been lurking around as passive reader. I really like many article on nf blogs, reading some of them really help me and change my view into better one (leveling up  :)), mostly stuffs about mindset.

Started into gym into gym about ten years ago with no info about important posture, stretching, etc. I train hardcore and eventually got some lower back pain, stiff neck, and other injuries (my posture was slouch when i first enter gym). After accupuncture and 6 month off from lifting weight, i slowly come back and doing more bodyweight training.

My current routine in a week is: 3-5 days for training (bodyweight, mostly pull up :), and few weight lift), 1-2 days swimming, and also i join yoga & pilates class (each is once a week). Diet is, i don't eat land meat (cow, pig, lamb, chicken, etc) and ANY live-killed animal, reason is feel guilty so decided to just avoid them. I eat seafood (fish, squid, shrimps...), but only if they were already dead / frozen, Unfertilized chicken egg, dairy. 

My plan is to keep consistent enjoying my routine with progress into more bar tricks.  

Pull up and downward dog for life :)