Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from Yorkshire

Afternoon all, (well here anyway),

Name: Nick

Hometown: Leeds, England

Hobbies/Interestes: Music, Songwriting, Movies, Reading

I'm the kind of person who does this kind of thing for kind of a while and then kind of lets it slip. Kind of!

I'm trying really hard to do things differently this time around. I'm running (not literally right now you'll understand) and have just started doing some body weight strength training after reding this site. I'm signed up for a 10mile race October 30th in Portsmouth, England, alongside my brother (superfit former Royal Marine) and best friend(average fitness but currently much fitter than I). Am trying to drop the pundage from my body so am able to carry myself around the course easier and quicker. Have nearly lost a stone after following the Slimming World programme along with my wife, am keeping that up but trying to eat a much more Paleo diet aswell.

Will keep you posted!

Nice to meet you BTW!

Peace.Love.

Nick

Peace.Love.

Nick

twitter.com/nickemmett

nickemmett.wordpress.com

Hey Garth,

yeah I'll be travelling down from Leeds, soending the weekend down there.

My brother and friend are travelling down from Burnley. Bro did it last year and suggested to us for this year. Looking forward to it but need to step up the training and weight loss!

Peace.Love.

Nick

twitter.com/nickemmett

nickemmett.wordpress.com