Forums are back in action! ×

Fitocracy, Anyone?

Hey folks! Been a while since I've posted here, hope everyone's been doing well.

I saw a thread for this in the Weight Loss forum, but I figured I'd take a stab at getting a general thread going for it.

Is anyone here playing Fitocracy? For those who aren't familiar with it, it's essentially a website that turns fitness into a real life RPG, which I figured would be perfect for the NF folks. You create an account, log your workouts and get points for doing so, allowing you to level up and unlock quests and achievements based on what you have accomplished so far. It's super fun, and the library of exercises is pretty well stocked.

My profile is pretty lonely (one follower), and some competition might be fun...who's game?

NukeTheUnicorns on Fitocracy

Valar Morghulis

thanks nuke the unicorns. finally got the link to work. YAY! Looks really fun. Feel free to add me, I'm Silence on there just like on here. and if anyone needs invites let me know

Alr - I had trouble with that too. Switching browsers seemed to help. So far it's running best on firefox for me.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Just signed up too, looks pretty good! If it isn't working in Internet Explorer and you're able to, get hold of Google Chrome or Firefox - you'll find the internet much more fun.

Quick questions, are people logging their warm up sets or only their workout sets when it comes to weights lifted?