Forums are back in action! ×

Hi!

This is my first true blue attempt at joining an online community that isn't a guild in an MMO. I'm new to the Nerd Fitness forums, though I've had my fair share of exercising stints and I'm slowly devouring all of Steve's articles. My goal is to gain strength through body weight movements in order to fling my body through the air in a succession of flips, kicks, and twists. This training stint is going to largely focus on gymnastics training (went to my first adult tumbling class on Monday, loved it!) and hanging rings for upper body development.

I like to play frisbee, slackline, read nutrition articles, read books (half fitness, half whatever interests me), and hang out with friends. I dream to have a job doing something involving fitness, maybe involving teaching children, and owning a well kept VW bus.

And my name comes from a strip in one of my favorite web comics ("Antics"), though years of biking have had their benefits in the development of my posterior. :D

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and making new friends!

Don't wish for it, work for it.