Forums are back in action! ×

I'm new to fitness in general. Gym was my worst class in high school (next to math) and I was never able to get motivated enough to settle into a workout routine. I am still finding that I have trouble. I am through with the embarrassing fact that though I have always been thin and have always had a great looking body, I am not any where near being in shape. It took me three years to gain weight (I went from 105 lbs to maintaining a comfortable 120) and I have struggled with a recent diagnoses of celiac disease and an intolerance to beef. Now that I've figured out my diet I need to figure out my workout. Hence my interest in this website. I'm hoping to find support in a form that is not just an inaccurate computer program and gain some serious muscle mass. I'm a woman who wants to join the Air Force and move on to Police. So I need to not just be in shape I need to be at 110%.

I'm in the same boat in some respects. I have always been a skinny chap but I have never had the motivation to put on muscle mass and gain strength. Also in a military respect, I hope to join up after University.

Even after a couple of days using this site, it is quite something else. No doubt you will get what you need: the information and the encouragement.

Everyone is behind you; and we're all here to help.

Welcome!

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level. Bruce Lee