Forums are back in action! ×

long time lurker, new participant

Hello everyone, i've finally decided to level up after reading Steve's blogs for a long time now. I am 29 and from Northeast PA. I suffer from depression, anxiety and binge eating disorder. I'm currently under treatment but I know how much a healthy lifestyle will help me, i'm also looking for friendship and support here which is lacking in my outside life.

I'm not new to the weightloss/fitness journey. I had lost roughly 70 pounds and gotten into good shape but the last year had been really tough and I gained 20 and am now out of shape again. However, the past is the past and today is the first day of the rest of my life and I can't wait to look and feel good again!

I'm getting married January 18, 2014 and I am going to lose 30 pounds by then. I look forward to starting with this new 6 week challenge!

Be miserable or motivate yourself, whatever has to be done its always your choice -Dyer

Hey Jaymee. Good to have you on board :D

The community here is great, a real source of inspiration and support. I'm glad you're getting help with your ED. That's a tough journey, congrats on your progress so far. I really hope you reach your for your wedding. I put on A LOT of weight after an accident and then couldn't wear my wedding dress, had to buy a new one :( Good luck with the 6 week challenge!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously