Forums are back in action! ×

Finally have the goal but don't know how to achieve it

Hi there,

my name is Simon, and i want to be a fitter, stronger version of me. I used to be quite fine with my physique, always tried to eat healthy, hit the gym 2-3 a week. Unfortunately i became very ill last winter and had to stop every physical activity at doctors orders. In the end of January i was operated upon, and would be able to get back to it, but i wasn't able to lift my a$$ these last months. First step at least was to start reading NF, but i didn't go any further.

I weigh around 150lbs now, with a height of 6'4. Doesn't sound too bad in BMI-terms, but it's only fat, hardly any muscles at all.

I now finally have a goal, or more of a date, that motivates me: I will have a fitness test in August due to my application with the Emergency Medicine provider in my hometown. So the goal is not very specific - there's not a number of push-ups i will have to perform or anything like that.

What would you recommend to generally get in as good a shape as possible in one and a half months?

Thanks in advance!

PS: Please excuse my englisch, i'm from the very old Europe - I hope it's deceipherable.