Forums are back in action! ×

Music for your own battle.

Hey guys, I'm new around here and I'm really excited about the fact of belonging to such an amazing community. I was thinking about starting a topic to participate and be an active member.

So this is what i'm going to do: I'm going to post a list of training songs I use and I'm going to add a little description so you'll always know when you can hear it :D 

The only think i'm going to ask you guys is to do it like me: Genre, description, list and  situations/descriptions/reflexions or whatever. Oh, and always LINK it!

Hope you like it!

Running (chill mode):

You like to run and chill? You will love these.

- Explosions in the sky - It's Natural to be Afraid (Inspires me and make me think in a battle. When you run you are fighting against you, so... This one is just perfect.)

- Explosions in the sky - Home (The sound of a great battle, huh?)

- Kion - Stjarna et draumur (This song is perfect for a run across the woods while it's raining. I did it once and I had to loop this song, couldn't stop hearing it over and over again. I ran for like one hour with this song in the background of my mind)

Lifting/bodyweight workouts:

Everyone need to get boosted or some extra power whenever they are training so... Different songs for different styles of music :D

- Hatebreed - In Ashes They Shall Reap (Hardcore one. If you like this style... This one will take you to the next level.)

- Eminem - Till I collapse (Rap lovers, here's one for you. Train till your bones collapse :tongue:.) 

- Skrillex - Reptile (Dubstep and electronic music lovers, I also have one for you!)

- Knife party - Centipede (In fact... I have two. Be a predator with this one.)

I encourage you to enlarge this list and add new songs and situations! (Maybe add new running modes?)

I will update this post with new ideas every once in a while!

Hope you liked it!

*EDIT* Woops. I just saw another topic talking about this. Well, I'll keep this one as a personal list then :D!

Eat clean, train dirty.