Forums are back in action! ×

Legend of Zelda commercial

Ocarina of Time is without a doubt my all-time favourite game. I keep see the ads on TV for the 3DS release and it looks absolutely gorgeous, I'm almost tempted to buy a 3DS just for OoT alone.

I noticed that it looked like they are only running the Robin Williams commercials in the UK, so seeing it over here was nice. I still think A Link To The Past is better than OoT but it is just more nostalgic. Gameplay wise, I guess you can't compare them.

Time to climb.

Yeah, I'm tempted to buy a 3DS just to replay OoT on the go, in 3D. Though I'll probably wait for the 3DS 2.0 and pick up OoT, Kid Icarus, plus whatever else comes out in the next year.

-S

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

That's a pretty good one, but this is still my favorite Zelda commercial:

I still need to go back and finish Twilight Princess. I was about halfway through that one, went on a trip for work and started playing Link to the Past on my DS, and couldn't play anything else until I finished that again. Now it's been so long I think I'll just have to restart Twilight from the beginning.