Forums are back in action! ×

Life Hiatus over

After what I'll say was some bad times, it's time to get back on the wagon. Things couldn't possibly be better now and It's time to get focused on fitness again. Today will be my first day back in the gym for almost a month and a half. I've not gained any weight since taking my break. I've noticed my muscle definition become less and that's what really spurred me back into action. It will be interesting to see what I'll be able to accomplish compared to before I took a break.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Thanks loren wade, It's kinda the same battle plan I had before. It was working out really well before things went south. The first day back went really good and I didn't seem to be much weaker.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

I've been meaning to go back for the past half month, Valthir. I won't make excuses though because that's just what they are, excuses.

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

After what I'll say was some bad times, it's time to get back on the wagon.

I've fallen off the wagon so many times I should be a stunt woman. It's hard to get back on it but I keep trying. SOunds like you are doing well and have a good plan of attack!

Oogie McGuire

Black Sheep Shepherdess

STR 4.25 | DEX 4.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 3 | WIS 4.75 | CHA 1

I'm right there with ya man. I got in some bad eating habits over easter and never really dropped them like I had hoped. Just did groceries today though and it's considerably better looking now. My struggle is more with diet than workout, but a struggle's a struggle. Good luck.

Tell ya what? Update in a week to say how you did and I'll update as well. We'll see how we both do :)

Let's do a week from today, since I just read this, robzilla. lol

haha. Sure thing. I had strawberry shortcake last night so now I get to not count that :)

EDIT: Do you use Daily Burn? I'm gonna keep track of my food intake in a text file and update it there when I get a chance. Today's breakfast is added.

2nd EDIT: Guess I should mention that if you go Find Motivator just do a search for Robzilla1983 and surprise surprise that's me. Not sure if it'll let you follow my food in take or what, but if you use it anyway, I'm there

Oh, it's over for sure, I just can't remember what day it is half the time because of my work schedule. Anyway, right now! Today I've had :

egg whites, toast. Then later on, a bowl of oatmeal. Of course water!

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Well I got my week in and I couldn't be happier. I used daily burn to track everything I ate. I thought it would be a little more annoying than what it actually was. I think it helped that for the Rebel Strength Guide contest I tracked everything, I just wrote it down instead of using daily burn. So, if nothing else it was interesting to see just how much I consume every day. Saturday was high, but other than that I'm quite proud of the rest.

A few of the highlights: sitting in a card load of people at a McD's drive through and not ordering anything, and not even accepting an offer of just one fry from my wife

Going through Tim Horton's and getting a sandwhich, no coffe or iced cap, and not eating Timbits that everyone else had

No potatoes for well over a week. that one is seriously killer. I had way more veggies this week than I've ever had, but it actually did the job quite well. It helps that my wife started Weight Watchers so she's been on board with eating a ton of veggies

I noticed that I had more energy for my workouts this week as well. And one night we did go out and I had wings and onion rings, and not only did I feel like crap for the rest of the evening, but I was also super tired. So gonna have to try to remember that feeling so I can avoid eating that crap again.