Forums are back in action! ×

A picture of my current condition.

So, I've never been all about being shirtless and putting it up on the internet. I think it will help me achieve my goals and hold my self responsible. So, here is the first picture, it was taken today. Every two weeks I will post another and see if I'm making any progress. I started out at 215 lbs when I began all this last fall. I'm now around 170ish.

post-424-13567242981901_thumb.jpg

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Awesome! You're kind of where I was. I started at 210 in January and I am now 179. You gave me an idea. People should put update pics in their battle log. Maybe people already do. *shrug*

And I agree, it's hard to take a picture of yourself without a shirt (at least for me... I am super modest) and put it online.

Can't wait to see progress. :)

I'm not sure if they do that or not. It's a great idea either way.

Yeah, same here! I'm really shy about certain things and that's one of them.

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Great job on tackling your fear. I personally think it is funny that I was all quick to post my pictures when I got down to 215/212lbs. I guess we are all different on many levels. Either way, hopefully this will help others as well.

Time to climb.