Forums are back in action! ×

o Ao ...! Oh my, I am actually posting something, give me a second. *deep breath*

Howdy! Hello! Hi! um, bye! no WAIT! come back!
I've been lurking in and out of nerd fitness for awhile, but I've been to scared to post before, heh ^ -^; (you guys aren't scary, its just me)

The name's Aean, rhymes with just sayin'! 
I'm sort of the anti-all-confrontation-of-any-kind-type, but once I'm used to anyone/thing/place, I get all hunky-dory! (and I'll never shut up, yaaay!) oh, and I'm 23 and live in Oklahoma with my grandparents! (go sooners!) I love Pokemon, Zelda, My Little Pony, the .hack series, and some other manga/anime! I love all the music from The Killers! I love to crochet amigurumi and recently I've gotten into making little fairy garden type things! Also I geocache when I can! I also started playing everquest again now that its gone free to play (woo! EQ next in like 1 day!!!) but I try any free to play games my laptop attempts to run.

I haven't any school past graduating high school, and I'm unemployed :( for awhile now. It's horrible and I stand in the middle of a deep spiral of emotion and bluh-ness. I help my grandparents with anything and everything they'll let me help with (winds blew down the entire fence once, that was fun). and most days I watch my crazy baby nephew nearly all day. (but it's ok, he's crazy hilarious, for a 1 in a half year old)
A couple of people in my family on both sides have type 2 diabetes. and yesterday my dog was diagnosed with it. I don't want it. I won't let it. >:[
I've never really been overweight, just unhealthly and chunky in places *stomach, arms, chin, THUNDER THIGHS* (<-eternal high fives to whomever knows that reference :tongue: ). I have a bad soda pop addiction (dr.pepper, coke, pepsi, as long as it ain't diet, I drink it), which mostly kicks in when I get anxious or nervous (but its full of caffeine, that is the last thing I should be getting!) But thankfully I've found that green tea is the most amazing thing I've not had ever (all those wasted years! . A.)
To top things off, I recently went to Florida to visit some of my family members for 3 months and gained 15 lbs. WHAT THE HECK, ME?! (that's a record for me, I just don't know what went wrong >A<)Then I came back to only go back there for another 2 weeks, 2 weeks later!  *on a better note, I also trained myself to swim 100M in the pool there in the last week, woo-hoo!* I'm home now, hopefully for awhile. *although I know we have an upcoming trip to Arkansas to visit more family*

well, list time! (to keep this from going on forever, I think I've warmed up a little already, heh!)
My life goals for now :
Find the occupation that makes me happiest!
Be super strong! (in my dreams, I am! In one I was fighting 3 ninjas and I threw a desk at them!)and to be the flexible parkour monkey that I know I am!
Kick Fear in the butt! Then throw life's lemons that I've set on fire at it!
to calm the storm! (er, the mental one, not mother nature, I'll hide in a storm shelter for that, tyvm)
To cook (and eat) Yummy healthy stuff!
To stop collecting so much junk! 

Short term goals:
Quit soda! Drink more Green Tea! and try other tea !!
Get a job, any job! (I feel the need to give in to working at wal-mart*shudder*)

Help my grandma be healthier! (she did real good at weight watchers until life circumstances happened and she quit going)
Use up alot of my crafting hoard!

I ran out of thoughts to think to type down!
Bye! Adios! Ciao! buh-bye! Cya around! (I'm not hiding from the forums anymore!) B)

Level 0 Newbie!