Forums are back in action! ×

Movin' on up!

I have just accomplished the life goal which I referred to in an earlier challenge, but is something I have been striving for for a while.

<dramatic music and voice echo>

EPIC GOAL OF LIFE CHANGERY *boom pop sparkle sparkle* "Oooooooh Aaaaaaaaah Look at the fireworks!!

</dramatic music and voice echo>

The Goal Seeker shall have completed this goal and receive the rewards when the following conditions have been met:

1)  Goal Seeker is employed in a chemistry position

2)  Goal Seeker no longer works in law enforcement

3)  Goal Seeker is happy doing chemistry job and looks forward to a promising future

Okay, so I didn't complete part 3 of that yet, but I did have an interview today for a Lab Technician I job and got offered Lab Tech II instead!

So I'd rate landing a better job than what I applied for as being a pretty big woot, especially considering this is the open door for me to walk out of Law Enforcement and into the chemistry field for good!

-RescuedRuckus

Don't Give Up the Ship

The Goal Seeker shall have completed this goal and receive the rewards when the following conditions have been met:

1)  Goal Seeker is employed in a chemistry position

2)  Goal Seeker no longer works in law enforcement

...got offered Lab Tech II instead!

I'm so happy for you, and I am beginning to find out what this feels like... will post an update soon, but just wanted to give you a big congratulations. It's a massive task to change your vocation. Good on ya