Forums are back in action! ×

About 5 months ago, I finally lost enough weight to get into size 6 jeans again. Size 6 was always my goal. It was the smallest I'd been to my memory and pretty much as small as I ever expected to go.

Those size 6 jeans have felt pretty lose lately, which was odd because I haven't lost a pound since buying them. Just for the heck of it, I stopped by American Eagle today to try on the next size down. They fit perfectly. 

Without losing a single pound I have toned my body down an entire size. Holy cow. i had no idea I was making that kind of progress.

I know I've only been nerding it up here for like, two days, but I had to share because none of my IRL friends would care. 

SO FLIPPING EXCITED RIGHT NOW.

Level 4 Tiefling Assassin

STR 9 // DEX 5 // STA 5 // CON 9 // WIS 4 // CHA 8

I'll never love visible abs nearly as much as I love whiskey.

Challenges: One Two Three Four Current

Yay! Well done :D

I've bought myself a size 12 (US SIZE 10?) pair of jeans and I'm just waiting until I can actually wear them. Its getting pretty close *thumbs up*. I think I may actually throw a party that day! Lol :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

It's amazing what signs like this do to your drive. I felt wretched today and worked out anyway. Even did abs despite nausea. The person I was 6 months ago would have never done that. I took any excuse to get out of a workout. 

I really think I'm going to make it this time. I'm going to be strong.

Level 4 Tiefling Assassin

STR 9 // DEX 5 // STA 5 // CON 9 // WIS 4 // CHA 8

I'll never love visible abs nearly as much as I love whiskey.

Challenges: One Two Three Four Current