Forums are back in action! ×

On the hunt for holisitic health.

Hey there, fellow rebels.

I've been researching a lot of the "Life RPG" options out there, and figured I'd dive in here and see where it took me.

Here's the super-short version: My weight's been a constant struggle. I'm 250lbs now, have been as much as 310lbs in the past, and am currently on the "gaining" portion of my weight-change cycles. It's taken a toll on my heart, which has started behaving like a bit of a dead beat. (Ba-dum-TSH!) Depression and anxiety are two battles I face that play a major role in my personal health: Both can trigger binge eating and each is, in its own way, crippling. I'm looking to establish healthier routines and find sustainable solutions and lifestyle patterns that allow me to obtain holistic health.

I'm here because the community looks pretty damn awesome and I could definitely use the social support---in facing both the psychological and physical elements of my struggle. As I continue to pursue my epic quest for health and sanity, I look forward to finding you on that same road.

Cheers,

Robbie Blair

Druid | My Current Challenge | Past Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

"When you can't run, you crawl. And when you can't crawl anymore, you find someone to carry you."