Forums are back in action! ×

Hello fellow Rebels!! My name is Adom, and I'm really excited to be joining the site.  I'm 18 years-old, and quite the nerd. So as I was looking around on the internet and came across this site I was super excited. It was manly a "Oh my gosh nerds and fitness and there's even an RPG incorporated no way!!" and I was off starting my account. I've tried to get fit quite a few times though I really don't know anything about getting fit and healthy; so as I've researched getting fit I simply find a million and three scams that you have to pay a ton for and no answers. So as I found this place I believe I can finally get the right ideas and the knowledge how to not hurt myself and the best ways to get fit. 

What I want to gain by being fit

So really in all, I'm hoping to one day run marathons, and be able to fully be healthy changing my life around; so it's no longer a struggle to be healthy but something which comes as a daily habit like brushing my teeth.