Forums are back in action! ×

Hello fellow rebels! XD

Hi everyone my name is Kaze. I am 21 years old and I live in New Jersey. I am a college student, martial artist, traceur, acrobat, or as some like to a street acrobat because I like to do activities that involve a lot of body movement. My story begins when I started doing parkour at age 18. Before I started parkour I was mentally weak, had low self-esteem, and tried to get everyone to like me. I would always look for someone to tell me what to do, how to do things, how I should live my life, etc. I also thought I looked frail also (It turns out that even before I started training I looked strong but I always saw myself as a small guy.) Then I discovered parkour.

It was unlike anything I've ever seen! These human beings moving through their environment anyway they wanted to. They weren't bound by anything no one forced them to become like this. The traceurs (someone that does parkour) had freedom to live their life by their own rules and to the fullest, and when I saw Sebastien Foucan on Jump Britain I realized that I wanted to be free! To live my life the way I want to.

It has been three years since that day and I'm so happy that I chose to take a chance at freeing myself of my mental chains than to keep myself imprisoned. I'm upbeat, couragous, and have a high self-esteem. I live by my own morals and virtues, and I stand up for myself. It feels great!. . . . but it's not enough.

After training in parkour for three years I realized that I wanted more out of my life. I wanted to get better at martial arts, breakdancing, drawing, learn how to swim, dance, and whatever else caught my interest. I want to travel, go on andventures, meet new people, ask out beautiful, confident women, and do things few people would ever do.

I've decided that inorder to take full advantage of my freedom I have to make use of the time I have now. To do things out of my comfort zone and take the initiative when I want to do something. To be my own advocate as a teacher at my high school used to say. I'm going to make time to practice martial arts, and learn self-defense from my friend. I'm going to look up tutorials on breakdancing basics and practice those when I can. I'm going to get a job and save my money so I can travel outside of New Jersey. It will be hard but because of my training and the inspiration from this site I know I can do it!

Freedom is the right of all sentinent beings.

If a Devil is someone who dares, when other hold back, then I am happy to play the Devil in this mystery.

Don't hold back, let it go.