Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, I've been lurking on the site here for awhile, reading articles and everything and the sheer amount of information can be overwhelming. I'm 25 almost 26, male and live in Canada. I'm joining here because i want to get into better shape then I'm in now(which is not that great). My main problem is motivation and finding time to do any sort of working out(full time work and 3 kids will do that to you i guess lol). I prefer body weight working out because well its free lol and i love running but again time becomes a major factor.I work at a grocery store where i am walking around for 8 hours, putting away stock and filling milk(lifting 4l of milk). I've recently cut out pop from my diet completely and that change alone in my diet has resulted in loss in pant sizes, no real change in my weight though. I weigh roughly 255lbs and i am 6 feet tall. Um.. ya i guess that's really it for my introduction.

My main problem is motivation and finding time to do any sort of working out(full time work and 3 kids will do that to you i guess lol). 

Welcome to the forums from a fellow newbie.

I'm going cold turkey on soda at the moment myself - it's amazing what cutting it out can do.

I can sympathize with finding time to exercise. I'm a dad myself (though only of one - how do you handle three!) and it was one of the reasons I have been delaying doing something about my weight... i don't have time with looking after a 19 month old... well I'm just gonna have to find time!

Let me know how you end up juggling kids and exercise. If I stumble upon a miracle solution I'll let you in on the secret  :joyous:

SkullHands - Level 0 Shape-Shifter

[sTR 0] [DEX 0] [sTA 0] [CON 0] [WIS 0] [CHA 0]

FitBit Profile | Zombies, Run! | Epic Quest: TBC

First Challenge: Shape-shifting 101

Accountibilibuddies: The First Timers