Forums are back in action! ×

I just wanted to say hi, I'm new here.

I know nerd fitness for quite a while now, but only now I decided to join this forum. It looks like a great community to be in.

What can I say about myself?

I was slightly underweight for most of my life, (never really had an issue about my weight) and in a few years time things changed and I got overweight ...pretty tough to carry all those pounds with you if you are not used to it, let me tell you that much. Self esteem wise it had some consequences too.

This isn't the first time I try to do something about it, some of my previous attempts were:

1: relying on my metabolism of the past (which was great;) but that didn't work out ;-)

2 working out like a madman as an excuse not to do anything about a decent diet, great for a while but just unmanageable in the long run.

Not so long ago I went to a dietist to check my weight and alarm bells went off; turned out I had a new personal record and a BMI of 30 ...with other words, it was time for action and get into gear.

The dietist proposed a diet plan which I'm following for 18 days now, and the results are there so far (now my BMI dropped to 27 so far).

That's about it I guess. I hope I can turn things around for the better now.

Cy around on this forum :-)

Thnx and hi Errah and Skullhands.

Yeah, It was quite a transformation so far diet wise. (I don't think I ate this much vegetables and fruit in my entire life  :nevreness:). After 14 days I lost around 14 lbs.

It's starting to stagnate a bit but I'm trying to hold on, just continue, and go for that permanent change in lifestyle you know?  :peaceful:

Thnx and hi Errah and Skullhands.

Yeah, It was quite a transformation so far diet wise. (I don't think I ate this much vegetables and fruit in my entire life  :nevreness:). After 14 days I lost around 14 lbs.

It's starting to stagnate a bit but I'm trying to hold on, just continue, and go for that permanent change in lifestyle you know?  :peaceful:

That initial shock your body gets and the kick start to the weight loss is great huh? Now comes the hard work  :nevreness:

Hang in there!

SkullHands - Level 0 Shape-Shifter

[sTR 0] [DEX 0] [sTA 0] [CON 0] [WIS 0] [CHA 0]

FitBit Profile | Zombies, Run! | Epic Quest: TBC

First Challenge: Shape-shifting 101

Accountibilibuddies: The First Timers