Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone, nice to meet you! I’m Jen, a 24 year old university student studying psychology and I chose the name WritingWeaver because I enjoy writing, mostly fiction, fantasy sci-fi genre but I can dip into most genres too if I feel like it. I've recently had my moment where I realize that I am out of shape and need to change my habits a little. I also suck at introductions  :redface-new: 

I am not really an active person, my job is retail so I am on the move while at work, but other than that I don’t do much in the way of… anything active except playing with the dog (Alaskan Malamute). My main goals are to lose weight, gain strength and have fun in the process as there is no point in bettering myself if I have to be miserable doing so. I have also decided that I would like to cosplay next year for an anime convention (2014, summer) so this is an excellent motivator for me to get into shape. My goal is to lose 60lbs (I'll be around 124lbs then, good for my height of 5'1) and I know I can do it with this community!

I am hoping to get an accountabilibuddy to help motivate each other and keep on our goals however I have looked into it and have no idea where to start signing up. I hope to make some good friends in the process and I really do enjoy helping when I can so don’t be nervous about sending me a message. I don’t bite. Most of the time  :playful: 

Weight Loss. 195lbs -> 135lbs (60lbs target loss)

0%
0%