Forums are back in action! ×

Hello guys,My name is Andrea and i'm 23 from Italy.

I registered to this site 1 year ago but i totally forgot about it,now i'm back and i need to take track of my progress and keep staying motivated but also because i got a great wall in front of me...

After 2 weeks of snowboard i accumulated a lot of stress,this led me at the end of the week to pass out during dinner,when i got back home i had dizziness all the time which led to anxiety and poor performing in everything in my life and that lead to social anxiety,to the point ic ould barely get out of home.

This sufference made me find a better a stronger part of myself,the part that never gives up,that led me to speak in social situations even if i could barely see who was in front of me for the dizziness and panic attacks.

Now i'm out 90% from social anxiety and my goal is to keep doing the things that helped me in that bad situation : train My courage,bioenergetics,miofascial release,meditation and working out.

I will wait for the next challenge to start writing my progress and i just want to say that working out is great,but if we don't get out our trapped emotions,if we don't release all the tension in our body,if we don't strive for peace of mind nothing else will work.

Thanks guys for reading and let's go for our unique adventure :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Adventurer