Forums are back in action! ×

To begin with I am not very good at talking about myself and I have very little confidence yet it hasn’t always been like that.

When I was younger I was always around 10 pounds overweight and it never bothered me. I spent every second I could inline skating, climbing trees and just being active. Yet around the age of ten my gram needed help while she was at work. So my life became school work homework supper bed. I even helped her clean on the weekends. I slowly stalled into a sedative life filled with junk food. I began to gain weight faster and faster as equal my confidence became lower and lower. In high school I began to participate in sports and my weight leveled.

I graduated from high school 9 years ago at almost 300 lbs since then I have gained weight, currently I weigh 341. Not the most I’ve weighed but still way too much for my height at 5’9â€. I still don’t like speaking or working out around people so I thought that an online community with the positive reassurance I have seen here and what the Rebellion is about would be the best choice for me. What I really want to accomplish with this is to get in a better state of health also get back to racing through the woods, picking back up inline skating (currently I can’t find a size that fits), and really learning to surf and having the stamina for it (I always wanted to be a surfer).

So I am planning to start my life anew and readjust the way I think about things. My health should have been and will be on the front of my list.

~Xantall

Level 1 Lycan

Assassin at heart, training with the Adventurers STR 4|DEX 1|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 5|CHA 1