Forums are back in action! ×

Patron of the Pub

WITH NO CLEAR PLAN

So this is how the darkness comes about. I once fought it fervorously. The darkness became weaker; I became stronger. After a while, however, I began to fight less often; slowly the black turned to gray and the gray turned to white. The dream never died, the fire still burned. It was silenced by the shadows cruel shades.

I came under the apprenticeship of chariot maker, a career far from my true blood. The warriors spirit flows deep in my veins. On the days I did not work I learned to play the tunes and instruments of the bards. I never saw the darkness untill I saw it in the mirror. I'm not one of darks minions. I joined the Rebellion, I am with it 'till the end. How could I let this happen?

So I went home, reached under my bed and pulled out a dusty chest. Everything was the same way I left it. I picked the sword back up for the first time in months. The lustrous steel reflected my true self. I put on my battle armor, rode my horse to the battle feild, and fought. I drank my strength potion. I fought with the will to dominate. I pushed hard with no clear plan, just to fight.

The great bards even came that day to play inspiring tunes. It was tough and my body still aches, but momentum was built. The war is not lost, not over. I will fight the darkness, slay dragons, crush foes.

Right now, I'm drinking here. A pub with the familar faces I once fought with.

If you'll let me, I'll drink with you. If you'll accept me, I'll fight with you.

~Thunder~

Human Monk2

"The only thing standing between WHERE YOU ARE now,

and where you WANT TO BE, is what you DO"

A Monk at heart,

training as a Scout,

to be a Ranger.

STR 5|DEX 5|STA 3|CON 6|WIS 3|CHA 3

My table at The Pub    Second Challenge   First Challenge

Today I trained with the monks. Something I had not done for a few months. I fight the darkness, once again, with the skills of the monks.

~Thunder~

Human Monk2

A Monk at heart,

training as a Scout,

to be a Ranger.

I'm fighting the darkness reguraly once again. Strategically, I fight. Strategically, I train. I train and fight with the greatest of warriors by my side. The darkness shall shy away. Shrivel away Darkness, I'm coming for you.

~Thunder~

Human Monk2

A Monk at heart,

training as a Scout,

to be a Ranger.

I'm doing BJJ or boxing practice at least four days a week, cardio and strength training three days a week. I'm feeling good with myself. I need to set new diet goals though. I've been a little more frugal with my money recently, but cuts to my food budget have left me wanting to purchase cheaper, less healthy options my cafeteria offers.

~Thunder~

Human Monk2

A Monk at heart,

training as a Scout,

to be a Ranger.