Forums are back in action! ×

First post intro! I actually just found this site and forum tonight. I usually lurk for awhile, but I figured I'd dive right in this time.

I'm not new to fitness per se. I've been in and out of weightlifting since I was a kid (my dad used to lift, brah), but I've never really stuck to it. Until I got into roller derby a few years ago. I watch all these high level players and they are strong as frak, so I've gotten back into it working out outside of derby. I'm also a bit of a nerd (RPGs, BSG, etc), so the whole set up here is fabulous!

I really like the idea of having a guild to work with here! My teammates and I throw down challenges sometimes, but I think working with similarly-focused people will help elevate my fitness. I was using another site, but it just didn't really speak to me. I like adventure, not calorie counting!

Aside from derby and lifting, I like trail running (esp. with the zombies, run app), yoga, and climbing (haven't done it in awhile though).