Forums are back in action! ×

Finally making some headway!

Hey all! I'm a new member here, and I just wanted to post and do a little bragging :)

I've been big my whole life, and something in my brain finally clicked over to where i decided to actually do something about it.  My boss puts on an anual fitness challenge, and I entered this year...ended up winning the ladies side! got a trophy, and won $150 that I am using for more sessions with our trainer.  Since the beginning of May, i have lost 16 lbs, 6.6% body fat, and a total of 19.57lbs of fat!  I also managed to shave 3 minutes off my mile run time.  I've recently started lifting, which I love, and am planning on doing a local 5 mile run called the "dirty dash" next year...it is an uphill run through mud pits and rope nets and all sorts of obstacles, and looks like a blast!

I am shooting for a total loss of 50lbs and 16% body fat by my 30th birthday next year.  So far, i'm right on track!

Everyone on here is so awesome, and I feel pretty dang lucky to be a part of this community.

Keep on rockin on!

Congratulations!

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet