Forums are back in action! ×

Hi I'm Kylar, this is my first time joining an online fitness comunity. I'm not new to the ideas of healthy eating and free wieghts, I've been to my share off gyms in the past and tryed many different "healthy" eating plans. I was once one of the most dedicated wieght lifter you could find but do to reasons beyond my control I was forced to put down the barbells and walk away with my head down, feeling like i lost a part of myself. Fast foward 5yrs and 2 kids later and I'm hell bent on changeing my ways and going back to the way i once was, a well tuned machine that destroyed wieghts.

-------------------------------------------

My plans are to change my eating habits, I'm going Paleo all the way! Already emptied my fridge and went grocery shoping!

To start my 6 week chalenge and join the Warriors Guild since I already know that will be my home.

Eventually get the Wifey to join the comunity and start banging out the wieghts with me.

And last but not least to change my families diet so they can enjoy the benifits of eating the Paleo way.