Forums are back in action! ×

Hello :) Just thought I'd say hey! My name is Cierra and I am 21 years old. I am into pilates and running fitness-wise. Non-fitness-wise, I'm into video games (all sorts, but RPGs are my fave), hard rock music, and cartoons. I also have a weird obsession with zombies. I actually have zombie targets (like the things you shoot at at firing ranges) all along my kitchen wall hehe. I currently have lost 15 pounds in about a month and have about 15 more to go. Anywho, I just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to make some new like-minded friends along the way! 

And on that note about zombies...

576929_104549343037590_429371275_n.jpg

Oh, my Glob, you guys! Drama bomb! - LSP

I'm new here too, but welcome! Which rpg's are you playing right now? Congrats on losing 15, that's awesome!

Nuribaby, Level 2 Scout

STR 1 | DEX 1 | STA 3 | CON 4.25 | WIS .25 | CHA 1

Current Challenge (Prev 1) | Strength in Numbers | Battle Log | MyFitnessPal

"Let us, then, be up and doing,

With a heart for any fate;

Still achieving, still pursuing,

Learn to labor and to wait."

"A Psalm of Life", Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Currently I'm replaying through the ME trilogy :) I traded my 360 in for a PS3 a couple months ago and the first game I bought was the trilogy. I have already beat the first two and half of the third on Xbox, but I never had a consistent Commander Shepherd throughout and I really want to do that. I also have on and off been playing Oblivion because I'd like to play Skyrim but I feel like I will cheat the game if I don't play Oblivion through first haha

Firstly, nod to Adventure Time sig. Very nice.

Secondly. I love ME. Oh my holy. And, confession, Skyrim was the first Elder Scrolls game I played. 

Thirdly, welcome!

It is so hard not to just jump into it because I find the stupid portals to Oblivion super annoying haha And there are so many memes on Pinterest that taunt me! I don't blame you for playing Skyrim first! I'm pretty excited for Elder Scrolls Online too!