Forums are back in action! ×

I've been on this site for about a month now and I really love the advice given.

My main goal is to gain weight and muscle. I've always been really skinny due to a fast acting metabolism that hit in High School and due to my genetics (my Dad's a twig) and I've always been active in sports in school.

My weight problem began a couple of years ago when I started losing weight and had trouble getting it back. At my lowest I was admitted to a hospital for low blood sugar (due to low weight) at 108 lb. (21 years, 5"9', lost alot of weight). I had to miss a semester of college and stay home so I could regain my lost weight. It was the most embarrasing thing ever.

This summer I had decided to not only gain more weight (was 130 lb.) but to build more muscle as well. Through training and eating right, I had gotten to 136 lb. by the end of summer. I have a tendency to lose weight pretty easily, so I also hope to keep the weight and muscle. I also hope to gain some confidance as well as I'm always teased about me being skinny and want to feel strong and good again.

Level 0 Adventurer

|STR: 0|  |DEX: 0|  |STA: 0|  |CON: 0|  |WIS: 0|  |CHA: 0|

Current Challenge, Like Pokemans?

Last Checked Weight: 131.8 lb