Forums are back in action! ×

Hello! / I'm Back!

Hello, everyone!

So, I briefly signed up for all of this about 6 months ago. I started up a 6-week challenge, with the main aspect being attributed to a race that happened to fall in the last week of the challenge. Two weeks in, the race was pushed by a few months and I was incredibly frustrated. I was frustrated and dumped the whole thing.

Now, I'm a huge fan of equalizers and curve-balls in any sort of challenge- it makes it interesting and unique. I should have altered my goals in the challenge and continued. Hindsight is 20/20, I suppose.

Anyway, I finally did the race a couple weekends ago and performed quite well. (My original goal was top 1%. I ended up placing 99th of 5,281. I missed it, but I was still pretty happy with my results.)

So I'm back now, stronger even, equipped with all the training I did leading up to that race.

A couple quick things:

• I'm born as a Scout.
  • I've become more of an Assassin.
  • I'd like to be an Assassin-Ranger hybrid.

Running and swimming come natural to me, it's my strongest area. I'm pretty agile, probably because I stack in at only 5'7". The past 4 months of Crossfit with about 20miles per week on the track have put me more into an Assassin category, which is great.

I'm sure I'll have tons of questions for everyone that has more experience than me and I'll do my best to help others out in anything they need. I was a collegiate athlete for the first two years of college (alpine skiing) so I have some knowledge when it comes to cross-training.

I look forward to collaborating with everyone!

LVL 3 Half-Elf   |   Assassin-Ranger
STR 3.3 | CON 5.6 | DEX 4.4
WIS 4.7 | STA 5.6 | CHA 2.0

Level 1 - Into the Fray

Level 2 - Two Steps Forward, One Step Back

Level 3 - A Slight Change in Direction

Achievements (Weight 132#)

Deadlift:     355 lbs

Back Squat:   250 lbs

Front Squat:  225 lbs

Clean & Jerk: 165 lbs

Snatch:       135 lbs