Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, my name is Lizzi, I'm 23 and from CT. I spent my days working, and then going home and vegging on the couch in front of my xbox 360. I have a family full of paleo crossfitters, and I decided I wanted to join them. So it has been about a month that I've been following paleo and doing crossfit about three to four times a week. As I started transitioning to paleo, I was online looking for some help, tips, and recipes. I came along NF and it has been the biggest help to me so far. Reading the articles, trying the recipes, and even doing some of the workouts on my crossfit off days. I love it, and the occasional game reference here and there always helps ;) I was a little shy at first, so I did not partake in the message boards. Im coming out of my shell a little bit and decided to start weighing in and ask some questions I've been wanting answers to. So far I am loving the message boards, I get great fitness advice as well as lively discussion over the latest Xbox console and games :)