Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings from the Valley of the Sun

Who am I?

Zahana (IRL Zak), 33 years old living in Tempe, AZ just south east of Phoenix (literally, if I go like 5 miles either north or 2.5 mile west, I'd be in Phoenix).  I have never really been a fitness minded person.  When I was younger I played soccer and little league til maybe 6th grade, basketball in a park in rec league in 8th, and football freshman year.  I sporadically (maybe once a year/every two years) go on a fitness kick where I'd join a gym for a few months then quit.  Until February of this year, the only "regular" activity I participated in is kickball (and any calories I managed to burn, I made up with avengence in beer consumption)

Where I am now?

Since February I've been working out a local LA Fitness about .7 miles from my house twice a week with a trainer with some cardio afterward.  I do work out besides that, but I don't do it as regularly as I'd like to.  Where I can I walk instead of drive (gym, groceries, bar, etc)  While I have noticed an increase in strength, there really hasn't been much noticeable change in weight/body fat %.  I don't eat paticulary in an unhealthy manner, but there probably is room for improvement.  My current goals are to lose weight (more accurately lose body fat/gain muscle)

What's next?

I'm looking to increase the regularity of my work outs, add some variety to my weekly fitness activities (yoga, swimming, maybe some running), and make some changes to my nutrition.

Zahana

Level 2 Half-Dwarf Adventurer

STR 3 DEX 2 STA 2 CON 2 WIS 2 CHA 1

Andventure Challenge 1

Level 1 Rebel Quest