Forums are back in action! ×

Like many people I've started and stopped countless times always with the same mantra: "This time I'll stick to it!" and somehow, being healthy always ended up not being a priority :( 

Maybe I was too busy.

Maybe I wasn't ready in my noodle.

Definitely had no idea what I was doing.

Hello I'm Seriouscat and leveling up is Serious business. I've always been large and in charge my whole life and it's never stopped me. I'm planning on staying large and in charge, but not so large physically anymore :) 

The stats: 

In the blue corner, standing 5;10" and weighing in at 314.8 lbs, hailing from Milwaukee, WI, Serrrriousssscattttttttt!

My Goals: 

1. Biggest focus is on the diet. I have terrible eating habits due to a very busy life ( not an excuse). Specifically I'm going to focus on 2 diet changes a week. Week 1 will be only having 1 soda and 1 energy drink and only 1 fast food stop. 

2. Strength: I'm aiming for 1 unassisted pull up by December 31st, 2013.

3. Support system: Focusing on being active in the Nerd Fitness community, because I have nothing but storm troopers around me, including my wife. 

4. Get back to crossfit by 12/31

Battle-plan:

1. Rebel Strength Guide downloaded and read. Ready to go. Going with Barbell Battalion right out of the gate, as I was doing cross fit 2-3 a week up until mid-July. 6 weeks of 1-A already started earlier today!

2. Diet will be moving towards Paleo very slowly. I tried a 30 day Paleo challenge in February and come March, literally ate a whole pizza everyday for dinner for a week straight.