Forums are back in action! ×

Recruit Affienia Reporting!

Hey guys. I found Nerd Fitness a few weeks ago and here is what I wrote to Steve.

Hi Steve

I've been reading your site for about a week and you are one heck of a motivator. About 3 weeks ago I started feeling the desire to get fit again and came across Nerd Fitness. I've been bumbling around trying to get to grips with tangible goals and now that I have them I wanted you to be the first to know. My boyfriend proposed to me a week ago and we're wanting to marry September next year. We have plans to buy a homestead in France which I'll need to be fit to help run. We want to spend our honeymoon driving round the north of France scoping out locations. So here are my goals.

Lose 6 inches off my waist in time to make my wedding dress (June next year), be fit enough to do 20 squats, 10 push ups (and I'd love to be able to do a pull up one day!) and lastly to get driving again so I can help out on the way to France. I have now made myself accountable :D)

Sorry it's a long one and thanks once again for the encouragement NF offers!

So now I've told all you guys as well I guess I really do have to stick to it!