Forums are back in action! ×

I wanna rock 'n roll all night.. and part of every day

Hey there! Can't really say I'm a new member seeing as I made this account in February of last year, but seeing as I pretty much completely failed to adhere to any kind of fitness regime after making it, I figure I may as well introduce myself. I'm a graduate from the UK currently working abroad in France, and I want to improve my life by educating my mind, and having a body I can be proud to see in the mirror, that can get me through anything life might throw at me. 

Being abroad has helped me stop and take stock of what I want to shape myself into, and the nature of my work (a holiday rep at a campsite) requires me to be active on a daily basis, so I figure now is as good a type as any to get into peak physical and mental shape! Visited the on site gym a few times with barely any idea of what to do, and decided that the best way was to read up and start marking my progress, as well as shifting my diet so that when I return home it can be with a new, improved drive to succeed. 

Looking forward to talking with everyone and hearing your stories, thinking of trying out the Stronglifts program and mixing it up with body weight circuits and swimming on the site pool (you wouldn't call me lucky if you saw the things I've had to clean), so here's to my first step up the mountain!

'It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?'

'Because I choose to.'