Forums are back in action! ×

Hello and stuff!!

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I found the site while searching for information to get into the swing of getting healthy again.

A little bit about myself,i am 36 and a long time gamer. Also back in the day i used to be pretty active with hiking and general outdoors type stuff.Over the course of the past fews year i let myself go and  ended up expanding to over 350lbs. last october/november after seeing some pictures of myself at a gathering, i realized enough is enough, so i started watching what i was comsuming and cutting out things like junk food and my 12pack every 2 days Mountain dew habit.

now i am down to 280 lbs. i started going to the gym about a month ago. the information here has really helped and i am looking forward to sharing my journey with everyone and also joining a challenge!

Hey :)

You've made brilliant progress already

Good luck and look forward to seeing your challenge goals.

we don't have Mountain Dew in the uk usually but my sister found an American foods shop in a massive shopping Centre when she was on holiday up north and brought back some MD for us to try. Looked on the back and 1 can is half your daily sugar allowance.. Very scary.. Well done for taking charge and making changes. :)