Forums are back in action! ×

Becoming a Superhero.

Hey all,

Incase anyone was wondering the title is inspired by watching 'The Incredibles' last night. I got so peeved at Mr' Incredible for telling that kid that he  couldn't become a super hero.

ANYONE CAN BECOME A SUPERHERO!

Anyway, moving swiftly along. I can not believe it has taken me so long to find this group. But I did it. So my goal is pretty much to become a super hero. I want to be stronger and faster than I ever thought possible and it wouldn't hurt to look good either I guess.

We spend our childhoods playing with action figures reading comics and watching our favourite heros battle evil. As children we are part of that world where anything is possible, and I still think it is ha. SO I am an amateur competitive olympic weightlifter, an amateur Powerlifter(my love) and I am studying to become a strength coach. Because I would like knowledge to be my first power, followed by strength, then speed. 

Above all else I am ecstatic that I have found a place where I can discuss all my interests with like minded people in a friendly environment.... This is friendly right????*puts up hood* 

I look forward to meeting you all in time and helping you and encouraging you as I know you'll do the same for me.

Thank you in advance.

B

Very friendly! :D

I assume the hood is part of your superhero costume :P

It's good to have you on the forums, and I think you're right anyone CAN become a superhero! There are as many different powers as there are fitness regimes so anyone can be whatever kind of superhero they want!

Are you thinking about the 6 week challenges? I only say because you sound like a warrior through and through!

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4