Forums are back in action! ×

SIOR, an awesome journey is about to unfold...

Greetings, all! Allow me to introduce myself.

I am Sior (sounds like 'fire', but with an s instead of an f). For my entire adult life, I've been between 120 and 130 lbs and standing at 6'0". My metabolism has made it (seem) impossible to put on any weight what-so-freakin'-ever. Trust me, I've tried. Fried foods, sodas, chips, dips, pizzas, junk food, all of that gave me nothing more than a bad case of acne, haha.

A few months ago, a coworker was going through different programs from a certain company that readies bodies for beaches or some such. He told me there was one specifically meant to increase muscle mass. "Guaranteed up to 20 lbs in 90 days" it said... $300+ it said as well... Suffice to say I was turned off, but the thought of gaining muscle weight never left.

Searching Google one day brought me here. It was the first search result! So Google must know just how much a nerd I am, haha. After a couple weeks of reading, finding a Yoda, and planning some things out, not to mention trying to convince my wife that this is what I wanted, haha, I'm going to start a regiment based on the blogs here at Nerd Fitness.

It's time to bulk up!

It's time to level up!

Sior