Forums are back in action! ×

Getting systematic & efficient

Hello everybody!!

this is my first post here and let me just start by saying i love this community!!... now for my introduction...i am from India.. i am a 24 year old guy whos been into fitness for 2 years.... in the beginning it was just doing some or the other activity like playing basketball or going cycling. Eventually i got serious and started setting goals.

So now i work out almost everyday (strength, cardio everything). sometimes i end up overtraining and eating too less but i am trying to balance things out now. My passion for fitness is so strong that i have opened a small martial arts and fitness academy in my locality! and we already have 30-40 students and some great teachers

Anyway heres my sticking point and i'd really appreciate some advice....
I am skinny overall my weight is 60Kg my height is 5.11 YET my stomach kind of sticks out! and despite a lot of core and ab exercises... i cant see any abs..... sometimes i eat too less and then end up binging.... other times i just eat moderately and it seems like i am not able to maintain a calorie deficit..... so i really need to balance things out and have a rock solid plan....