Forums are back in action! ×

A Sundae sounds good...

Well I figured introducing myself would be a good move, so yea I am Sundae. I am in "good" shape and have never had any weight problems, I play ultimate and go to college. I am not great at ultimate and definitely not good at college, I came here with the intention of becoming an expert both at ultimate and in college.

"Civilize the Mind, but make Savage the Body."  

Worst thing about classes, I go to class, take notes, then don't study, I know I should I just procrastinate, so if I actually studied even an hour or two everyday (not per class) I could probably get a 4.0 just sooo dam lazy.

Yea, there is always a reason behind procrastination, some spanner in the works.

Jesuschrist is the most wonderful and complex person as of date,anyone can learn from him- paraphrased from The Master of Emotion

www.cultivatinglashinibana.wordpress.com A log about my weekly japanese learning via Kanji study, and reading manga in japanese of course. Updated every Sunday.

Current Challenge:http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?4867-Staff-Purge

Thanks guys, the school stuff is mostly on hold till classes start in September, i just find studying very uninteresting and get caught reading other stuff online, or scientific papers that concern topics that interest me vs. the in class material but i think it just comes down to focusing on doing the homework and setting aside time to do it.