Forums are back in action! ×

Hello there, new to the site and the forums, and just wanted to say hello .

I'm an Irish guy, 47, and have reached a point of wanting change, finding better levels of health and fitness. I'm gym shy, and not particularly concerned with muscle, but fitness, a trim body and healthier weight feature on my hopeful journey, as well as gilet ting into the habit of pursuing my own emotional calmness as a balance to a job which can be emotionally stressful.

I live in the countryside, so have plenty of access to walking trials, woodland, seaside, but my downfalls are motivation and consistency.

Food wise, I've been following a broad paleo trail since Feb, and have lost 25 lbs without any serious attempt at exercise, so embarking on an exercise regime should make a noticeable difference. I follow broadly the guidelines at out in MarkscDaily Apple, a website that has changed my dietary life, and having ended up here, am hoping that through this site I can achieve the same in terms of of motivation and fitness :)

So here's to a new, more consistent phase of my journey of transformation......:-)

johnnycee

Into each life a little rain must fall

Welcome! My hubby has the same issues at his work, it's hard not to get emotionally involved. I keep reminding him of the saying 'accept the things you cannot change, and change the things you cannot accept'. It has helped him to be more accepting of his job, and lessened the impact of work stress. Good luck on your journey :)

You won't regret doing that workout, but you may regret not doing it. So get your butt in gear and get to it!

Starting Weight: 190 lbs Current Weight: 175 lbs   Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Krunchy's Battle Log           Challenge 1