Forums are back in action! ×

Can jiggle running be a cool thing now-?

OHAI

I really didn't know what to call myself for the purposes of this forum, so I'm settling on Ohai. It seemed friendly.. Er, so, I'm not really sure how to introduce myself. And what things to include. I'm 23, currently a college student in the last semester of my BSBA in accounting (I AM SO INTERESTING!!). I'm fluent in English and Sarcasm, with some dabbling in Passive-Aggressive but not enough to really hold my own in conversation.

My nerdy pursuits: Forum roleplaying and writing, videogames (mostly not multiplayer xD), ZOMBIES ZOMBEHZOMBEHZOMBEH

Most Recent Nerdy Show: Battlestar Galactica (watched all 4 seasons like a month ago)

Most Recent Videogames: Reus, Tropico Reloaded (cheap on steam but fun)

Favorite Smilie: xD

My Current Weight: 170

My Goal Weight: At most 140

Fitness Interests: Parkour (and getting over my feelings of OH GOD STOP LOOKING AT ME WHILE I TRY TO DO STUFF)

Welcome! I'm very self-conscious when I attempt things too (especially dancing, ulgh). Parkour looks so interesting! Good luck on your fitness journey xD

You won't regret doing that workout, but you may regret not doing it. So get your butt in gear and get to it!

Starting Weight: 190 lbs Current Weight: 175 lbs   Goal Weight: 145 lbs

Krunchy's Battle Log           Challenge 1

Hey, friend!

I'm the same age as you, and also fixin' to graduate (Computer Science with a minor in math... I'm super interesting too. lol). 

I completely relate to the self-consciousness thing. I hate going to the gym for that reason. All the in shape people are flitting around like gazelles and I feel like the elephant riding the struggle bus. -.-;

But, we're awesome people. We're going to succeed.  yay us!