Forums are back in action! ×

My First Ever Victory

Long version: a couple weeks ago I got back from a trip to France. It was absolutely incredible (and one big item off my bucket list!), but I felt kind of bad because, while I'm only a little bit overweight by American standards, I'm a hulking behemoth by French standards. Shortly after returning, I recommitted myself to the Rebellion. Rather than tackling everything at once (like I did on my first ill-fated venture), I opted to focus on eating a little bit better (no soda and cooking breakfast instead of cereal) and going running for 20-30 mins every other day (interval running is so much fun!). 

Today, on a whim, I weight myself and to my great surprise, I've lost a little over a pound (probably closer to 2 or maybe 3 since I weighed myself late at night).

I didn't expect to get so excited over such a small amount of weight loss, but to lose at least almost 2 pounds in just a week or so is just unbelievable. This is the first time since last summer that I've weighed less than 220 lbs, and the fact that I'm actually making some measurable amount of progress is crazy awesome. Can't stop me now!

Short version: weighed myself today, and I've actually lost some weight for the first time in my life.

Long live the Rebellion!

The first time is always the hardest.

Congrats on making some progress! Keep it up!

Lvl 8 ◠Half-Elf breaking free of an Ogre’s body ◠Ranger
STR 11.5; DEX 2; STA 19.5; CON 13; WIS 13; CHA 5
Fire Flower Power-up
“Things Do Not Happen. Things Are Made to Happen†– John F. Kennedy

My current challenge

2014 - My Year of Badassery (Battle Log)

Twitter

Instagram

Past Challenges:

#1; #2; #3; #4, #5, #6, #7, #8