Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, the name is Michael Angelo. But people around me call me Papa Bear or PB for short. I live in the tropical archipelago called the Philippines

I actually learned about Nerd Fitness from a really great friend of mine. She is really into nutrition and fitness and the such.

She actually wants to be like Batman... hahaha... Anyway..

I'm a 22 year old dude, currently studying college and currently overweight. I'm just 5'9" or 5'10", which is tall for the people from the Philippines. And I weigh around 220-250 lbs. I had a smoking problem and stopped it for a couple of weeks now. When i was around 14-15, I was told that i had high blood pressure. Last year they told me that i had Hyperthyroidism, and a few months after that i had dengue fever.

For activities, i usually bike during the weekends and that is it...
I stopped lifting for a long time now. I am usually the type of person that gets easily distracted.

My eating habits are waaaayyyy off. I eat buffets every occasion. I eat almost every hour. I tend to lack sleep because of my studies and sometimes late night gaming.

I want to change everything that i have been doing now (can late night gaming be an exception?) and live more healthier. I'm sick of being sick. I want to be the best that i can ever be. I joined NF because i didn't know what to do and where to start.

Please Guide me on my journey to be the King of Bears :3

Hey and welcome to Nerd Fitness!

Here are some links to help you understand fitness and give you hope that it can be done! I found Daniel's success story very encouraging when I first came here. And all of us here are dedicated to helping each other get fit. So if you have questions or need encouragement, just give a shout out!

The paleo diet

Bodyweight workout

Daniel's Success Story